Cancellation, Returns & Exchange Policy
PLEASE READ TO COMPLY WITH OUR STRICT RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Please note our offices are closed for the week commencing 23 July 2018. All orders will now be shipped on Monday 30 Jul 2018. Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Returns and Exchange
Whilst we hope that you love your order from I Adore Little Feet, we want to make things easy for you in the event you wish to return any pair(s) of shoes. You can return shoes for any reason within 14 days of the date of purchase for a full refund or exchange.
We will ONLY accept shoes returned to us provided they are unworn, without any signs of wear and tear, and returned within the original shoe box, including tags, plastic bags, paper, merchandising or other enclosures, as these are considered to be part of the product for resale purposes. Please ensure that the box is also bubble wrapped to prevent damage in transit to us. We do not provide any postal bags for returning items. We suggest that your child tries on the shoes on a carpeted surface to prevent any sign of wear and tear while trying them on.
We are serious about delivering great quality to our customers. Any returns or exchanges that do not comply with our strict policy and are damaged, soiled, appear worn or are returned in boxes with incomplete packaging (including paper and transparent bags) or not bubble wrapped may be deemed unacceptable by us if unsuitable for resale and will be returned to you at your expense without a full refund or right to exchange.
All returns should include the original invoice to identify the order. Unidentified parcels may not be refunded.
We reserve the right to deduct shipping charges to a refund or exchange where an original order qualified for free shipping but an item or items are then returned bringing the original order value below the threshold that qualifies for free shipping.
Free Returns from the United Kingdom
We offer free postage on any returns sent within the United Kingdom. Please see our 'How to Return or Exchange' guidance below for details.
Returns from Other Countries in the European Union and the Rest of World
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer free postage and shipping on order returns shipped from other countries within the European Union or the rest of the world but please see our 'How to Return or Exchange' guidance below for details on how to return items to us.
How to Return or Exchange
- Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order details and your intention to return the item(s) for a full refund or exchange.
- Use the 'Returns' sticky address label provided by us on the invoice enclosed with your order and affix it on the packaging in which you will return your shoes. The shoe box (as you received it with tags and original packaging in the box) must be enclosed within bubble wrap packaging that is suitable for shipping and that will protect it from damage during shipping. The 'Return' sticker has the address to where your return(s) will be sent. You may wish to reuse the original packaging in which you received your order but please make sure that the returns address is the only one visible on the packaging and that the packaging is suitably wrapped up.
- Post your return(s) at your local post office. We recommend you ask for proof of postage (called a 'Certificate of Posting') for your records. We strongly recommend that you use registered post, recorded delivery or another secure method of delivery, retaining the receipt until you have received credit for your return. We regret that we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery of returned item(s). Save for the item(s) posted within the United Kingdom which are entitled to free returns, any return(s) from countries other than the United Kingdom will be sent at your expense.
- Upon receipt of the item(s), we will email you to confirm receipt for processing. Please note that it can take a few days from posting of your item(s) for us to receive them, especially during seasonal periods.
- A full refund will be credited to the original purchaser's credit or debit card within 2 weeks of when the returned shoes are received by us, provided they are unworn, without any signs of wear and tear, and returned in the original packaging, including tags if applicable.
- Exchanges will be made within 2 weeks from when the returned item(s) are received by us but this is subject to availability of the replacement exchange item(s). We reserve the right to charge you for postage in the event further multiple exchanges are made on the same order.
Customs Fees/Import Duties
Customs fees and import duties are not included as part of our shipping charges. Customs duties, taxes or tariffs may be imposed by the destination country and remain the responsibility of the purchaser. The amount of any customs duties, taxes or tariffs will depend on the value of the item(s) being imported and are in addition to the delivery charges quoted.
Any item(s) being returned from outside the UK should be clearly marked on the paperwork for Customs. I Adore Little Feet Limited is not liable for any import duties, taxes or tariffs incurred in returning your item(s) and any such duty, tax or tariff we incur on your behalf will be deducted from your return(s).
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have a statutory right to cancel your order within 14 Business Days of receipt of the item(s) (i.e. you or another person identified by you taking delivery of the item(s)). The Regulations were established to make sure that you have an opportunity to cancel your order if the item(s) is/are not what you expected. Cancellations can be made by notifying us at email@example.com as per above and following the returns policy. You must take good care of the item(s) whilst they are in your possession and they must be returned to us in a saleable condition, bubble wrapped and with all original packaging.